Date of Service: May 18, 2011
Time Spent: 1 Hour
Total Time Spent: 42 Hours
Action: Interview Survivor
Next Action: Relay for Life Day
How am I doing?
Today I met up with Clarissa, Matt, Nick, and Brendan, to interview Mr. Jordan, a science teacher at El Camino High School. I had some equipment malfunctions, but I was able to still get the main footage needed. I did not have my tripod with me, so I had to improvise with a pile of books and binders, which worked out perfectly fine. The handheld camera I used for zoomed shots and free viewing ran out of batteries, so I was unable to get some close-ups during the interview. Instead, I settled for doing a few close-ups after the interview. I hope those shots turned out right.
The big Relay for Life event is this Saturday. I hope to film throughout the 24-hour period and gain some additional footage for the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment