Friday, May 13, 2011

Senior Project Blog #18

Date of Service: May 13, 2011
Time Spent: 1 Hour
Total Time Spent: 38 Hours
Action: Meet with Spark Hope
Next Action: Interview Cancer Survivor

How am I doing?
I met up with Matt, Clarissa, and Nick. We reviewed the layout of the sight and discussed our next actions. We hope to interview a few more survivors. We had to cancel on one interview due to some scheduling issues, so we need to find more people to interview. We still have about a week left before the event. We have a few people in mind, but we are not sure if they can do the interview. We also discussed the plan to sell shirts at the Relay event to help raise funds. I still need to raise my $100 to stay overnight at the event and prove I want to help the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment