Sunday, May 8, 2011

Senior Project Blog #15

Date of Service: May 8, 2011
Time Spent: 3 Hours
Total Time Spent: 35 Hours
Action: Finish “Mission Statement”
Next Action: Post Video Online

How Am I doing?
I finished the second half of the texts. It was much easier as I finally found got use to shortcuts and getting things done faster. Though, the audio became slightly faster and it seemed the words were closer together, giving me slight problems with timing the text. I tried a new technique of making the words form an image. I placed words over an image and outline its form, trying to resize the words to fit the image. It turned out nicely after I faded the image of the logo and the words in the shape of a phoenix. I was not sure if it would work, but it was worth putting the time into. Overall, the editing went fine and I was satisfied with the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment