Thursday, May 5, 2011

Senior Project Blog #14

Date of Service: May 5, 2011
Time Spent: 4 hours
Total Time Spent: 32 Hours
Action: Meet up with my mentor
Next Action: Meet with my mentor
How am I doing?
Once again, I met up with my mentor at his office. I was able to go into one of their filming rooms and help set-up for a shoot towards the afternoon. There was a backdrop and chairs, but the important thing was lighting and the camera. We took out two large lights, that didn’t emit much heat, plus another power light to add depth to the shot. He brought out books and told me to sit on them to show how shots are balanced when one person is shorter than other. He showed me all the different cameras and tripod equipment they had. We set-up the camera and placed the appropriate memory cards, filters, and settings. I learned about editing, camera, and lighting techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment