Monday, May 16, 2011

Senior Project Blog #19

Date of Service: May 16, 2011
Time Spent: 3 Hours
Total Time Spent: 41 Hours
Action: Meet with Spark Hope/Phone Interview
Next Action: Interview Cancer Survivor

How am I doing?
I met up with Matt and Clarissa to do an interview on the phone. We met with Dina Dewes, who was about to finish up with her last sessions of chemotherapy. I had to form a new set-up and work with what I had, since it was a phone interview and could not physically film her in person. I set-up my laptop as a microphone and recorded the conversation as we used Clarissa’s phone to talk to her. As a precaution, I also used my digital camera to record the conversation. The conversation through the phone went well and I did not mind it had to be through a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment