Thursday, April 28, 2011

Senior Project Blog #9

Date of Service: April 28, 2011
Time Spent: 2 Hours
Total Time Spent: 20 Hours
Action: Edit the “Mission Statement” for the website
Next Action: Relay for Life Meeting
How am I doing?
The team has posted our mission statement on the website. I decided to get more people interested or for those who are too lazy to read it, to animate the statement. This was a much more tedious task than I expected and I had to have some patience. Before I began to key out single frames, I needed the mission statement to have a voice. I have chosen my friend, Daniel, to read the mission statement as he has a nice and deep narration voice. I used my laptop to record him reading the statement about three or four times. After, I looked for a good instrumental to play in the background. I edited the voice and the music audio together in one program, then imported it to my other editing program to start working with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment